Warning when starting MetaMorph

azpilot

Reaction score
Not enough free space in your /system partition, metamporth may notwork correctly with less than 5mb in your /system partition..

Ok looked around not sure what I can delete, change, etc? Has anyone ran into this and any suggestions?

JimmyD

Reaction score
All you need to do is free up some space.... in other words, delete apps that you don't use that often. Simple as that.

The phone can only hold so many apps before it will start to run out of space. Once you start running out of space, your apps will start giving you messages like the one you received from MetaMorph.

I hope this helps! dancedroid

OP
azpilot

azpilot

Reaction score
All you need to do is free up some space.... in other words, delete apps that you don't use that often. Simple as that.

The phone can only hold so many apps before it will start to run out of space. Once you start running out of space, your apps will start giving you messages like the one you received from MetaMorph.

I hope this helps! dancedroid

Thanks I should have searched first, as I started finding posts on this exact issue. I have started deleting apps. Thanks

JimmyD

Reaction score
Don't forget Apps to SD!!!

Thanks I should have searched first, as I started finding posts on this exact issue. I have started deleting apps. Thanks

No problem. BY THE WAY!! I forgot to mention....

...before you start deleting a bunch of apps, FIRST, you should try to go into your Manage Applications area in your stock settings menu, then try moving your apps to the SD card!

With version 2.2 of Android, this feature is available, but ONLY FOR THOSE APPS THAT HAVE THIS PROGRAMMING WRITTEN INTO THE APP! :)

I moved like 1/3 of my apps to the SD card and this freed up a good chunk of native phone space! dancedroid

Good luck with it!