Loving the droid

airazona

Reaction score
Hi all. Looking forward to learning lots of things about my droid on here. It's okay to contact me or send me info.

Bought the first gen Iphone, as well as the 2nd. Almost bought the 3rd when I dropped mine bought refused to pay the 499 for poor service. So paid the disconnect and went to Verizon.

Switched to Verizon and got the BB Storm. It was a good phone but had little memory and the graphics and web were a bit awkard coming from an iphone. But did love the funcitonality of Black Berry.

Had read lots about the droid before it came out. Decided it was for me. I actually pre ordered it from best buy to make sure I got one. Had to pay full retail for it, but have loved it. It does do more than most phones. As with any first gen device and OS, it has some bugs, but I know their going to work them out. Even with some of the hangups, love the phone.

Brian

kilo

Reaction score
How in the world did you have to pay full retail if you just signed up for a new account with verizon!? I hope there is a time lapse somewhere in there. Sears was blowing out the droid for 149 for a new account or main line upgrade. I hope you didn't get duped somehow! Happy droiding!

boatman2220

Reaction score
How in the world did you have to pay full retail if you just signed up for a new account with verizon!? I hope there is a time lapse somewhere in there. Sears was blowing out the droid for 149 for a new account or main line upgrade. I hope you didn't get duped somehow! Happy droiding!

He was already with Verizon on a Blackberry, lots of fomer Blackberry users coming here.