New Droid owner, former iPhone junkie.

alf@eag

Reaction score
Ive had iphone's since they first came out, 1st gen, 3g then 3gs. ive had em all.

grew a little bored of them and the restricitons that are put on you, even if jailbroken.

im very happy with the droid, its an awesome phone that has LOTS of potential.

i hope to become a part of this community :)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive had iphone's since they first came out, 1st gen, 3g then 3gs. ive had em all.

grew a little bored of them and the restrictions that are put on you, even if jail broken.

I'm very happy with the droid, its an awesome phone that has LOTS of potential.

i hope to become a part of this community :)

:welcome: to the forum! Take a look around and enjoy yourself. The droid can be addicting. I hear they may open dependency classes soon :icon_eek:

OP
alf@eag

alf@eag

Reaction score
gosh i hope so, i was super dependent on my iphones, all day everyday id use it. i just love how the droid has the option of changing the battery as opposed to the iphone where you have to pay out the nose to change the battery.

i use my phone so much the 300 full cycles on a lithium ion battery means NOTHING.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gosh i hope so, i was super dependent on my iphones, all day everyday id use it. i just love how the droid has the option of changing the battery as opposed to the iphone where you have to pay out the nose to change the battery.

i use my phone so much the 300 full cycles on a lithium ion battery means NOTHING.

It's quickly taken the place of everything else for me. The calander gmail...gtalk...i never stop touching my device it seems...