Lovin Liberty, 2 ?'s <neither huge issues>

georgepink

Reaction score
Loaded up liberty last night. so far lovin it. couple fc's, but just while customizing.

anyway, I also loaded Ultimate Droid theme b/c I wanted a transparent background in my dialer. It's not transparent though and cannot seem to find that setting anywhere. Can someone please point the way?

also, is there a way to add additional items to the lock screen? In widgetlocker, you can have multiple items on the lock screen, but with this 'way cool' rotary lock screen, only music. All I'd like to do really is change the clock and add a quick way to email.

like I said neither is a huge issue, but transparency is the bigger of the two. thanks for looking and any responses appreciated.

Attachments

• dialer.png
    dialer.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 256

anrichardson

Reaction score
Loaded up liberty last night. so far lovin it. couple fc's, but just while customizing.

anyway, I also loaded Ultimate Droid theme b/c I wanted a transparent background in my dialer. It's not transparent though and cannot seem to find that setting anywhere. Can someone please point the way?

also, is there a way to add additional items to the lock screen? In widgetlocker, you can have multiple items on the lock screen, but with this 'way cool' rotary lock screen, only music. All I'd like to do really is change the clock and add a quick way to email.

like I said neither is a huge issue, but transparency is the bigger of the two. thanks for looking and any responses appreciated.

I'll try and answer in order. But the reboot during moding is suppose to do that. It's rebooting once it downloads what mod you want to install it. Not sure if they will update the toolbox for download notifications so you know its done to install when your ready.

Transparency issue could just be the themers choice or forgot to add that in.

Also on adding more widgets to lockscreen, not at the moment unless you get widget locker. They might add more later, but that's it for now.

OP
georgepink

georgepink

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I wasn't concerned about the reboot after installing or modding, expected those. fc's are getting more frequent, so I'll do a little more digging and troubleshooting on that. Also try a few other themes I think.

Again, thanks for the response.

g.

I'll try and answer in order. But the reboot during moding is suppose to do that. It's rebooting once it downloads what mod you want to install it. Not sure if they will update the toolbox for download notifications so you know its done to install when your ready.

Transparency issue could just be the themers choice or forgot to add that in.

Also on adding more widgets to lockscreen, not at the moment unless you get widget locker. They might add more later, but that's it for now.