lost voice search after upgrade?

beleau

Reaction score
I have searched. after installing the smoked glass theme with mm over bb 1.2 two things have happened. voice search not longer works, i get "the application voice search has stopped unexpectedly, please try again" and my beautiful wiggets is displaying the wrong temp. any help please?
thanks

hlt123

Reaction score
Bump, b/c I'm getting the same error. It happened first when I rooted, installed Chevy's Kernel, BB v.7, and Adamz Smoked Glass theme over it.

gszeman

Reaction score
BUMP...did you ever get it to work? Mine is fc'ing too.

BB .9
Chevy's 1.2 kernel
MM clean black theme

Thanks,
Glenn

hlt123

Reaction score
I did a complete wipe and fresh install using Pete's BB v.09, Chevy's 5- slot 1.25, and Marty's Blue theme. Never found the specific issue, though.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The way I restored mine was by doing a Factory Data Reset out of settings/privacy/factory data reset.

gszeman

Reaction score
The way I restored mine was by doing a Factory Data Reset out of settings/privacy/factory data reset.

Thanks for the response!

One question about the factory data reset...will it mess with any of the other installed apps/ROM/theme in any way?

Thanks,
Glenn

[EDIT] I mean if I do a Titanium backup of data prior...

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the response!

One question about the factory data reset...will it mess with any of the other installed apps/ROM/theme in any way?

Thanks,
Glenn

[EDIT] I mean if I do a Titanium backup of data prior...
I can't give you an answer about ROMS since I don't use one and the only time I ever did this was when I removed the root and went back to stock. It won't mess with any of your apps, that much I can assure you.