Lost Droid 2 Found!! Now what can I do w/ it?

moneyshot1123

Reaction score
Long story short, the wife lost her droid 2, and, using the insurance she had on it, replaced it. Having just found her original droid 2, I was wondering what I could do with it?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
*edit: removed post. You prolly don't want to sell it. Might be considered insurance fraud. You might want to tell the insurance company that you found the original and send one back to them.

Sent from my fascinate

Last edited:

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
Long story short, the wife lost her droid 2, and, using the insurance she had on it, replaced it. Having just found her original droid 2, I was wondering what I could do with it?

You could use it for a hockey puck or a door stop...JK, are you going to activate it? If so, ROM it up and make it kickasss. What phone are you using for a daily driver?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
You prolly can't activate the previously lost one cuz its prolly tagged with a bad esn.

Sent from my fascinate

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Its definately been tagged with a bad esn. It cannot be activated. You can use it with wifi and just not make calls or txt. Everything else will still work.
Or like another said. Call insurance and let them know and send it in.

sent from somewhere...

ahC_hED

Reaction score
Maybe a dev could benefit from it? Or if you dev, use it as a dev phone. Esn has probably been flagged.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums