Lost Angry Birds Save

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score
I just installed DarkSlide last night and lost my Angry Birds game save ... is there anyway to get it back ? Maybe from the restore I made before I installed the rom ? Or did I screw myself ?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
restore your back up
use titanium back up to back up your angrybirds data
reinstall darkslide
use titanium back up to restore you angrybirds data

dangerous

Reaction score
I just installed DarkSlide last night and lost my Angry Birds game save ... is there anyway to get it back ? Maybe from the restore I made before I installed the rom ? Or did I screw myself ?

The icon for AB leave my x all the time. you can usually start it from the Market and it is still installed.. Check that..

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

The icon for AB leave my x all the time. you can usually start it from the Market and it is still installed.. Check that..

The OP is talking about Game Data, not the App.

OP
METAL MUZZLE

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score
Thanx for the info ! I wish i would have know this before installing a rom but being a Noob to this if thats all i screwed up then im doing good in my book ... i think i will do this while i wait at the doctors office with my wife tomorrow ... Thanx again for the info !

Come to the DarkSlide !

OP
METAL MUZZLE

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score
one more question ... do i need the free version or the pay version of Titanium Backup ?

Come to the DarkSlide !

droided1

Reaction score
one more question ... do i need the free version or the pay version of Titanium Backup ?

Come to the DarkSlide !

I use the free, hasn't failed me yet

xliderider

Reaction score
Make sure your device is charged up before you start doing the restores and rebooting necessary. The multimultiple reboots will eat through your battery faster than you'd think.