Lost 4G After Installing ICS Leak .229

petera209

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could give me some help. I lost my Bionic last week and when I got my new phone on Monday I immediately updated to .905 and then to the ICS leak .229 and then I used the One Click Root. Yesterday I realized that my phone was not connecting at all to the 4G network. I'm in Los Angeles and never had a problem getting 4G (except for the outages) so I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else or if I may have done something wrong in the update or if when I got my new phone my service was not connected properly for 4G (don't know how that's possible considering I have the 4G inside the phone). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and Happy 4th of July!!

muffins7497

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could give me some help. I lost my Bionic last week and when I got my new phone on Monday I immediately updated to .905 and then to the ICS leak .229 and then I used the One Click Root. Yesterday I realized that my phone was not connecting at all to the 4G network. I'm in Los Angeles and never had a problem getting 4G (except for the outages) so I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else or if I may have done something wrong in the update or if when I got my new phone my service was not connected properly for 4G (don't know how that's possible considering I have the 4G inside the phone). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and Happy 4th of July!!

Happy 4th to you too..
go back to 902 and let phone update to 905
install leak .230.. it's the latest build so far.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Probably a local tower issue, so far all of the ICS leaks have been rock solid as far as data goes.