Lost LTE Baseband after Razrs Edge ICS Leak Root

petera209

Reaction score
Guys,
I just updated to .233 ICS update and my 4g was fine. I then used the Razr Edge method to root my phone. When it came back up the LTE portion of my baseband was gone. Any ideas if there is a fix for this or do I have to wipe everything and go back to an earlier version to reinstall the baseband. Has anyone else had this problem??? Oh, and before anyone easks if I did anything else or downloaded anything else that may have caused this, I literally looked at the baseband right before I rooted because I have been having this problem with my 4G for 3 days now and just found out it was my baseband. I had to RSD back to .893 to get the LTE baseband back and then do each update till I got to here. So, no I didn't do anything but use Razrs Edge just before this happened. If anyone can help with this I'd really appreciate it because I really don't want to go back and do that all over again. Help!!!!!!

Last edited:

muffins7497

Reaction score
radio? i don't know if that part is still around.. awhile back. .you could flash radio for it.
give me a few min.. their is a way to go back with out you losing all your data and you
do not have to go so far back to .893... their is 902, 905 just to let you know.

muffins7497

Reaction score
Guys,
I just updated to .233 ICS update and my 4g was fine. I then used the Razr Edge method to root my phone. When it came back up the LTE portion of my baseband was gone. Any ideas if there is a fix for this or do I have to wipe everything and go back to an earlier version to reinstall the baseband. Has anyone else had this problem??? Oh, and before anyone easks if I did anything else or downloaded anything else that may have caused this, I literally looked at the baseband right before I rooted because I have been having this problem with my 4G for 3 days now and just found out it was my baseband. I had to RSD back to .893 to get the LTE baseband back and then do each update till I got to here. So, no I didn't do anything but use Razrs Edge just before this happened. If anyone can help with this I'd really appreciate it because I really don't want to go back and do that all over again. Help!!!!!!

go here.. good luck.. one thing.. after you unzip.. their is a folder update.. remove .230 zip with .232.. if you don't, you just
installed .230.. not .232 ok? i notice you have .233?
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/214902-downgrade-902-no-app-data-loss.html

Last edited: