Corporate sync/exchange account problems on ICS leaks

mjs27541

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with getting their corporate sync/exchange account working on any of the ICS leaks? Im on stock, non-rooted 905, and have no issues connecting, even after fxz and having to re-enter the account settings manually. I flashed EclipseROM 3.0 a while back, and everything worked except my exchange account. Went back to 905, and it worked fine. I gave 232 a shot, and again everything worked except exchange. In 232 I got an error when trying to connect to my account that said my organization's security policy only allows so many devices per account. I went into OWA, deleted all the devices associated with my account, and tried again. No dice. Then I fxz'd back to 905, did not set up the account, re-flashed 232, and tried to connect as a "new" device. Same error message. I'm sure its a problem with the server's security policy, but was curious if anyone else was having issues with corporate sync on any of the ICS leaks, or if anyone knows of a workaround.

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi...

Aldroid33

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with getting their corporate sync/exchange account working on any of the ICS leaks? Im on stock, non-rooted 905, and have no issues connecting, even after fxz and having to re-enter the account settings manually. I flashed EclipseROM 3.0 a while back, and everything worked except my exchange account. Went back to 905, and it worked fine. I gave 232 a shot, and again everything worked except exchange. In 232 I got an error when trying to connect to my account that said my organization's security policy only allows so many devices per account. I went into OWA, deleted all the devices associated with my account, and tried again. No dice. Then I fxz'd back to 905, did not set up the account, re-flashed 232, and tried to connect as a "new" device. Same error message. I'm sure its a problem with the server's security policy, but was curious if anyone else was having issues with corporate sync on any of the ICS leaks, or if anyone knows of a workaround.

No problem with the leaks, I'm on 244 and have exchange inbox and calender working fine. However, if I flash Rag3 I lose my Corporate Sync.:)

OP
mjs27541

mjs27541

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I'd like to make the leap to 244, but if it screws up my exchange account and leaves me without the ability to get back to 905, I'm pretty much s.o.l.

injuredreserve1

Reaction score
I've been on every level of ICS since .238 and I haven't had a single issue with corporate sync. I would concur with your assessment that it is something to do with your server's security policy and not anything on your phone side.

OP
mjs27541

mjs27541

Reaction score
injuredreserve1 said:
I've been on every level of ICS since .238 and I haven't had a single issue with corporate sync. I would concur with your assessment that it is something to do with your server's security policy and not anything on your phone side.

Thanks. The more reading I'm doing the more I'm thinking its some security policy in place with the server that ICS doesn't support. Lots of people out there are experiencing exchange issues after going from GB to ICS and they all sound like server side issues.