lord273kelvin - Wins the MIKRADLE Dock Giveaway!!

DougDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
3255d1266446127-mikradle-simply-does-dock-where-all-covers-accepted-blackface.jpg

Congratulations goes out to lord273kelvin for winning the MIKRADLE Dock Giveaway :clap:

lord273kelvin, please PM me your full name and shipping address and I will send out this beautiful dock to you right away!

Thanks again to everyone that posted in the Giveaway and thanks for letting all of us know about your old dumb phones :D

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the OP is wrong and I won the giveaway....

Heh - Grats to lord237kelvin!

lord273kelvin

Reaction score
omg

wow..it's my first time EVER winning in a contest like this and I'm so excited!! I'll definitely post a follow up with a picture of my droid in a mikradle case once I receive it.

thank you so much!! :icon_ banana:

lord273kelvin

Reaction score
thank you

Sorry for the late follow up. I got the package last week and I'm in love with this cradle. I was kinda worried that it might not fit because I had the seidio case on, but it works perfectly. Now my poor droid isn't deserted on the floor while it's charging. Again, thank you so much!! :icon_ banana:

-Kelvin

OP
DougDroid

DougDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late follow up. I got the package last week and I'm in love with this cradle. I was kinda worried that it might not fit because I had the seidio case on, but it works perfectly. Now my poor droid isn't deserted on the floor while it's charging. Again, thank you so much!! :icon_ banana:

-Kelvin

Glad to hear that you received it and that you like it!

I really like mine and didn't realize how cool it is to have a cradle on the nightstand with the Droid :icon_ banana: