Lookout

Redalert

Reaction score
Anybody using this app called lookout for virus scans??

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
As of now there's really no need for an anti virus app although a story just came out saying a type of Trojan virus was found in an app sideloaded from a Chinese website but currently we don't have anything to worry about.

tappin and a talkin

D

dankarlinski

i have used it. it doesnt seem to serve much of a purpose tho, since i can call it if i lose it, there is a password on it, and my IT guy can remote wipe it if i lose it

OP
Redalert

Redalert

Reaction score
Ahhh you read it too... nice.. you just never know when some dumb $hit does something and then you r screwed..

As of now there's really no need for an anti virus app although a story just came out saying a type of Trojan virus was found in an app sideloaded from a Chinese website but currently we don't have anything to worry about.

tappin and a talkin

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
Redalert

Redalert

Reaction score

mikey4226

Reaction score
I have a few questions about Lookout: Would it be worth it to use Lookout for it's "Find My Phone" service in case I ever lose it? I also have Asurion insurance, so would I even need that? And lastly, can you disable the AV feature so it doesn't waste any resources?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I have a few questions about Lookout: Would it be worth it to use Lookout for it's "Find My Phone" service in case I ever lose it? I also have Asurion insurance, so would I even need that? And lastly, can you disable the AV feature so it doesn't waste any resources?

Yes and Yes..........

mikey4226

Reaction score
lol thanks...I guess I could've just played around with Lookout for 2 minutes and figured it out instead of posting, but I appreciate the quick reply