Looking for sbf files, latest rsd lite and usb drivers

Droid 51

Reaction score
I have found threads on this and nothing works. I downloaded the sbf file, rsd lite 4.8 and several usb drivers and nothing works. I start the process and I get 100% but when it is time for results it fails I have followed several instructions which are basically the same and I got them off of droid life and YouTube I was going to try team black hat but I haven't got around to it yet. I did notice when the computer or rsd sees my phone there are a couple of things that have n/a beside them but I don't know if that matters I am also running windows xp on my computer if that helps. I am trying to get back to stock so I can flash the new liberty 3 rom. I might just be missing something or just plain dumb but if anyone can help I and probably several others would be very thankful
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited:

PDAtric

Reaction score
I dont have the actual files but just sbf'd 2 days ago using ezSBF... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-hacks/161849-tool-ezsbf.html

I had no problems with this at all... super easy if you follow the instructions!

Hope that helps :)

Thought of something here right as I posted that lol sorry... But I used this to go from Old Liberty 1.5 back to stock to get the Froyo update you need for Liberty 3... Installed Liberty 3 and used my Titanium backup to restore everything and its running so smooth I'm in love! Hope it works out for ya! Liberty 3 is a heck of ROM

-PDAtric

Last edited: