RSD Drivers?

biknut1

Reaction score
Trying yet again to SBF my phone. I found the RSD 4.9 file and downloaded it again. There is a pdf users manual along with it. It says that I need to have the latest RSD Lite drivers, and gives a web address for them. However, I keep getting a "page not found" error message. Where do I get the drivers for RSD?

Thanks!

TrueSpin

Reaction score
From Motorola. The package is called something like MotoHelper, and contains phone "usb and charging drivers."

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Trying yet again to SBF my phone. I found the RSD 4.9 file and downloaded it again. There is a pdf users manual along with it. It says that I need to have the latest RSD Lite drivers, and gives a web address for them. However, I keep getting a "page not found" error message. Where do I get the drivers for RSD?

Thanks!

I never had to get any drivers for RSD do not worry about them. Just make sure to run RSD as adminstrator in your computer and have the recent drivers from Motorola to run your phone...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
B

biknut1

Reaction score
Drivers

From Motorola. The package is called something like MotoHelper, and contains phone "usb and charging drivers."

That file downloaded again while I was looking at RSD. Think I'm good to go- here goes the next try. Will post how it turns out later.

Thanks to all of you for your responses. They are greatly appreciated!

Edit: SUCCESS AT LAST!! SBF ran after 3 tries, finally successful. Still has my wallpaper on it though, and some of the root apps I had downloaded. I thought this was supposed to be "out of the box" restoration. We'll see what happens next, after all the apps finish downloading.

Last edited: