Looking for dog training application

asforel

Reaction score
Maybe it sounds interesting. My neighbor's dog is very naughty, his name is Lali, everytime when i come through, he will shouting, very noisy, I want to find an program that can make him stay quiet..... Uhmm a little difficult. right?

Guchi

Reaction score
you could try hitting him with it... that would be more effective if you had the Motorola though. J/K i like dogs and would never club one with anything, let alone a droid

fandroid1

Reaction score
Wow, you can try dog whistle. that program is specially for training dog.

OP
A

asforel

Reaction score
Thanks, But where can i get this dog whistle program.:)

Eugene

Reaction score
Use dog whistle to secretly screw with a strangers dog, it's a hoot. And don't hit a dog with your droid, you may injure your droid.

OP
A

asforel

Reaction score
I secrectly training my neigbor's dog with Dog Whistle It's amazing that the dog turns to slient, sitting down there, wagging his tails.
biggrin.gif
Not annoy me anymore. Lol......
copy.png

SGTiger

Reaction score
I Install Dog whistle from downloadandroid blog,dancedroidI will train the dog with it to see if this can work.

You do know everyone can see your posting history and quickly see you're trying to drive internet traffic to downloadandroid.info, right? You ask for a dog training program and then say, "Oh here is one that I will try!". This is another spam thread from you for like, what, a dozen different apps now? ...each providing a link to:

http://downloadandroid.info/

I especially like that thread you started about Memory Booster where you provided a link to the website above and then fought a huge battle while everyone was telling you that app was useless.