Google Removes Nazi and Hitler Theme From the Android Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bateluer

Reaction score
That's a theme? It looks like a edited by moderator wallpaper to me, doesn't even have the right aspect ratio.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psychokitty

Reaction score
Looks like this was our resident Hitler historian Tim's golden moment to really shine by blasting someone with his vast knowledge on the subject.
Good for you, Tim! You presented your historic facts about Hitler with all the "So there!" matter-of-factness of a sixth grader.

The argument could be made that since you're an expert specifically on WWII and Hitler, that you may be unaware of the extent of genocidal atrocities committed by many other leaders throughout history.
...After all, you did want to help turn this thread into a giant pissing contest over NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OT!

I don't give a flippin' edited by moderator about your knowledge of Hitler. It's not "wowing" me. Stick to the damned thread topic, historian Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please keep in mind everyone that this is a family friendly forum. Bypassing the censor by using other letters to make a word that is not acceptable can get you an infraction. Also remember to be respectful to each other.

Closing thread because it has gone off topic and becoming inflammatory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.