Looking for Beta Testers

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just finished an app but now need testers the app works a lot like rom manager in the way that it is different for every device so i need some testers on other devices.

If you have a device that is cm supported and are interested in testing send me a pm and then leave a comment to help keep the thread alive for a little.

Don't want to say a ton about the app right now but what i can say it is definately a milestone in android development not trying to pump the app up too much but trust me u guys will like it.

Already have testers on the d1, thunderbolt, incredible, and evo4g but if you have any other device and are supported by cm do send me a pm it would be much appreciated looking forward to testing with whoever sends me a pm

Thanks!

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sounds like it will do well! Lookin forward to seeing it on the market. I'd test but you already have Thunderbolt testers :(

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea it's gonna be a pretty big hit I have a feeling everyone who's tested has been shocked as to what it is. It's another first app but a very unique thing that u'll one day ask how did I live without this ha

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums