Looking for a Kraken/Holster

Reaction score
I am looking for someone who has a Kraken case (black/black) with holster that wants to trade for a Otterbox Defender with holster.

Email me if you are interested - maineultraclassic "at" maine.rr.com

Thanks,

Steve

Janet1025

Reaction score
Keeping my Kraken ; )

Just a thought if no bites, maybe you can buy the Kraken case and holster with a discount coupon code 20% off, then list your current Defender on Ebay and Craigs??

OP
maineultraclassic
Reaction score
Yup, that's another plan. But I wanted to see if anyone wanted to do an even swap first before buying and selling.

Steve

Janet1025

Reaction score
Now have an Otterbox Commuter for trade as well.

Looking for thin, rugged, protection.

Steve

Wow, was expecting a better review, to be honest, today I went to a Mall Verizon Kiosk and tried the commuter, the top plastic part stayed uneven on one side, very annoying.
I did like the Verizon Dual cover, but the buttons are not covered and I like the rubber feel over the buttons.. I just dont like the feel of the naked phone, too slippery in my hands... I don't think Im going to find something slim and rubber over the buttons... I wont even tell you what I'm thinking :icon_evil:

OP
maineultraclassic
Reaction score
LOL............too funny.

I have a feeling I'm just going to stay with the Defender, or a Kraken if I find a swap. I like the feel of the phone with the bigger case on it, just feels safer in my big hands.

Seidio Rugged looks similar as well............might try that one out too.

Steve

Janet1025

Reaction score
Seriously do we have a problem?? LOL... ok because of my fustration of not finding a nice slim case I am thinking IPHONE!!!!!!!!!! ahh did I say the bad word, please dont STONE me, I just want something that fits nicely in my hands....

Well let me know if you find something! I put my Kraken back on just now after reading the recent Gorilla Glass thread about the cracked screen!!!