Long time listener, first time caller

adubisalive

Reaction score
Hi there people of the Droid! I find myself on this site often to get excellent input to questions I come across regarding different Android Operated Devices and thought it was high time to join up. I personally own and use the Eris and Vortex, however will most likely be upgrading the Eris for the Thunderbolt upon it's release. I will either get an Incredible to replace the Vortex soon, or just ditch it altogether since it is alot less capable than I initially thought, but Black Friday has it's lure! I also plan to get the Samsung Galaxy Tablet, which is totally and completely awesome, yet affordable *(even more so once the larger version releases later this year).

I am privy to many insiders within the industry and bring years of experience w/n the Cellular Community in one role or another, for one company or another. If you have unusual questions regarding your service and/or devices, feel free to ask and I'll be happy to do my best to answer. As far as what to expect in the future, I am pretty up to date on all the technology, manufactureres and providers, so let me know how I might help!

XJetJock

Reaction score
Ok, I'll bite. Can u:
A) confirm/provide all tech specs on the thunderbolt? RAM, processor speed & cores, features, etc? Seems there are conflicting reports, even @ HTC. Almost seems they haven't yet decided.
B) provide an answer regarding when in the cotton picking Sam hill Verizon will FINALLY start selling the thunderbolt?
C) let this impatient customer know how to get one AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (current customer, upgrade eligible)

Many thx!

OP
adubisalive

adubisalive

Reaction score
Although I am uncertain of the particulars to the RAM and processor speeds, I believe undeniably that Big Red is indeed getting the Thunderbolt, should be out before Summer. It seems also that it will be one of the initial 4g voice devices, one of many to come!

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum! you're gonna get peppered with questions! ;) but, i hope you stick around and join in the fun - it's gonna be a great ride!

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are opening pandora's box or the flood gates which ever you want to call them. You are going to get hammered with questions but like Husk said, hope you stick around.

b4ux1t3

Reaction score
I also joined up after finding myself referred here from countless Google search results. I don't have any specific questions, but I'm sure I'll think of one.

Even though I joined after you, welcome to the forums. ;D