Long time listener, first time caller...

Tesla's_Child

Reaction score
Hi everybody.

I just Pre-ordered my HTC Incredible. For both my wife and myself. I came to this forum originally to get info on the Moto-Droid in advance of my "New every 2". It was a long wait as my wife's ne2 wasn't eligible till today. And the HTC-Inc broke ground in the mean time.

Question-

I know this thread was originally for the Moto-Droid specifically, but as there will inevitably be software overlap between all Android devices I wanted to find out if this forum will be a good place to talk to people about the HTC_Inc?

Any thoughts?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF. It's not all Droid users here and lots of good information no matter what specific android phone you have. You might want to check out this forum that the owners of DF just started recently:

HTC Incredible Forum

Hope you and your wife enjoy your new phones!

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Just can't get my wife to jump from her dumb phone. She say's she just doesn't have the time to learn the Droid. I've told her over and over that I'd set it up exactly how she want's it and show her how to use it. She's just hard headed. She spends more time tapping out a 4 word sentence to text than it'd take me to root her droid.

Anyway - Welcome to you and your wife. Here's the place to learn everything you'll need to know about your phones.