Lol, my phone is deformed.

koralyne

Reaction score
So, like a few people have said before, my keyboard has bubbled up. I was talking about it to the verizon reps at the local verizon store, and they told me that bubbled keypads is covered under factory defect protection, and they'd replace it for free, even though ive had my phone since late February.

So i went home, unrooted it, and took it back. This is exactly what the verizon rep said when i handed him my phone so he could look it over

Verizon rep: "Okay, just lemme see your phone so i can take a loWOAH!"

Apparently, to them, my phone had the worst possible case of bubbled, yet functioning keys they'd ever seen. Theyre bubbleing up so badly, that i think theyre touching the back of the screen when its closed. The space bar is pulling away from the edge of the keypad, and it makes it very hard to press space.

Anyways, the guy i was talking to proceeded to showcase my phone around the store to all of his work buddies, all of whom were amazed that the keypad still worked. We all had a nice laugh, and they said i should get my new droid on Wednesday =]

On an unrelated note, i updated to 2.1, and got a live wallpaper of flying toast! :D

aldaudio

Reaction score
mine has this same issue, just not as severe haha. the rep at the store tried to tell me it was a common problem, but if it got worse they'd probably be able to replace it.

i.never got it replaced just for the fact that i didnt want to set up everything all over again.

i got talked into rooting, so i might as well go get it replaced cause its a pain using the physic keyboard now, and thats the main reason i got this phone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk