Logan Movie: Loved it

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
backgrounds_logan_outer.jpg

I haven't done a movie review in awhile but I have to say this is one of the best comic book movies ever. Reason being because it was just a great story told that just happened to involve comic book heroes (please pay attention DC). I really loved this movie and feel like this was a great walk-off movie for both Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart.

I will not say any more because I don't want to even hint at any spoilers. But I will say that if you haven't seen this movie go see it. Truly a treat and hopefully it will get nominated for best movie of the year.

Alert: For those looking to take your kids just be aware that it is rated R for violence (which is what many have always wanted in a Wolverine movie), strong language, and brief nudity.

Be respectful of others, no spoilers allowed. Any spoilers will be removed.

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Wife insists on seeing it this weekend, at least I like Xmen

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No trouble getting my husband to see this movie! Thanks for the great review!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now everyone will be sure I named my youngest dog after this movie. His big brother is Jackson and everyone always thinks he's named after Michael ( but I'm a country music fan)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Great movie!! I also agree it was a great walk off movie for Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart.

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+