lock screen

dave_k

Reaction score
can i remove the factory lock screen so i can only have the pattern lock show up. kinda pointless to me to have two lock screens, i should add i only want the pattern lock for the fun of it.

thanks

OP
D

dave_k

Reaction score
nobody knows if i can remove the pull down lock screen?

tktouch12

Reaction score
i'm assuming you're on an htc phone?
i'm on a droid, but if i recall, i think you have to do both. sorry, i dont really know. unless there is a setting, i guess you do (unless someone makes a hack of some kind)

OP
D

dave_k

Reaction score
i'm assuming you're on an htc phone?
i'm on a droid, but if i recall, i think you have to do both. sorry, i dont really know. unless there is a setting, i guess you do (unless someone makes a hack of some kind)
thanks, i hope i can fig out a way to do it.

laurauza

Reaction score
Hate lockscreen also but as of now even with new 2.1 firmware we still can't move it uggh.

clarc31

Reaction score
I know I'm just overlooking it somewhere but how do I switch out the touchscreen shortcuts?

IIIce

Reaction score
Not quite sure what you mean, but if you are referring to the short cuts on the home screen press and hold down on them and drag them to the trash can to delete. Open your app drawer and press and hold and drag an app you want as a shortcut to the corresponding home screen.

clarc31

Reaction score
Yea just reread my post, meant lockscreen, auto correct got me, I wanted to change the four shortcuts on the lockscreen

IIIce

Reaction score
All you have to do is long press the icon at the bottom of the screen and drag them to the trash icon, then select an icon you have set on the home screen and drag it to the bottom of the screen and that icon will be "set" at the bottom panel. :)

clarc31

Reaction score
That's how it works on the homescreens, not on the lockscreen

IIIce

Reaction score
Sorrry I was thinkign it would change there as well, but as it turns out they are in fact different. Go to settings>security>Lock Screen Options>shortcuts There you will see current icons and a plus symbol to add icons, you also have the ability to remove. Please do keep in mind, whoever picks up the phone can ACCESS those options so, facebook, text messages, or other apps with personal information are probably not a good idea. :) Hope that helps?

edon82

Reaction score
The circle with the key is static... Doesn't move when swiped. Anyone know if thats normal... 246 not rooted

shadowsjc

Reaction score
i think that's normal - mine does that too. when you slide your finger to one of the 4 icons (phone/text/camera/unlock) then the large thin ring will change colors to light blue letting you know that you've highlighted the selection

Davidjr0810

Reaction score
Aside from rooting my phone is there any other way to have a different background on my lock screen than my home screen?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
You could search the play store for lock screen apps or widgets.

Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2