lock screen ... silent slider to "vibrate only" slider?

ace3

Reaction score
Is there any way I can get the "Sound is Off" slider (on the lock screen) to at least vibrate the phone?

I've never been in a situation when i wanted the phone to be 100% silent with no vibrate mode. I would like it to vibrate with no ringer.

any way to do this?

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I hate this as well. Why would turning sound off turn off virbrate as well? No other phone I have had did this. I hope that change this in the Dec 11th update.

As a work around you can use the volume control. Lower the volume and it will eventually get to vibrate.

dendroid

Reaction score
I hate this as well. Why would turning sound off turn off virbrate as well? No other phone I have had did this. I hope that change this in the Dec 11th update.

As a work around you can use the volume control. Lower the volume and it will eventually get to vibrate.

It seems normal to me. That is the way the Chocolate 2 I had worked. The only difference was that right below vibrate was alarm only, then everything off. The Droid goes from vibrate to all off.

loboblanco

Reaction score
Just download Quick Profiles. You can create as many custome profiles as you want and put them as shortcuts on your home screen. (Vibrate, Loud, Quiet, Meeting, etc.)