Locale alternative?

asperber

Reaction score
I am looking for a good app that will use verizons/googles location to turn my wifi/gps/3g/4g on and off...among other things....any good alternatives to Locale?

OP
A

asperber

Reaction score
Thanks! I took a quick look at the app, are there any that are location based? Locale was great for that, but i heard doesn't work as well anymore

I USE THE APP 4GLTE ON/OFF IT DOES WHAT UR ASKING

Sent from my THUNDERBOLT using DroidForums

mandragora

Reaction score
I am using LLAMA. It lets you set up profiles to automatically turn Wifi, GPS, 4g etc on and off depending on your location.

mikespe

Reaction score
I'm not sure but won't Tasker do this? I have it on my OG Droid so I don't have my Bionic yet to test (it's on the truck for delivery today! :)

twofortyfouram

Reaction score
Thanks! I took a quick look at the app, are there any that are location based? Locale was great for that, but i heard doesn't work as well anymore

Hi,

I'm the developer of Locale, and I can assure you that Locale continues to work great on all of Verizon's devices. We personally test Locale on practically every new device that comes out! And in fact, we're about to announce a major new version of the app :0.

If you have specific questions about Locale, please contact us directly via our support email address and we'll be glad to help.

Thanks!
Carter