List of all Droid Phones?

J

JohnDroid

We are probably going to create some subcategories here for every Droid phone coming out (and rumored)...

Who wants to help us put together a comprehensive list?

So far we know of:

Motorola Droid
Droid Eris

What else is there?

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
calvary. and are the dragon and passion from htc the same as the eris?

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'll have to look for sources.. but the calvary (moto also i think) is a slider like the droid running motoblur and targeted at the social networking crowd.. it is supposed to be an "entry level" smartphone (if there is such a thing) that does a lot, but not everything, and is super easy to use. i think it's ugly.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
oh, because i'm an idiot... the motorola CALGARY, not calvary.. copied from BGR:
http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009...otos-verizons-second-motorola-android-device/

Motorola Calgary live photos: Verizon’s second Motorola Android device

by Boy Genius on October 20th, 2009 at 2:07pm
Filed under: 1xRTT, Android, BG's Corner, Breaking News, CDMA, EV-DO, Exclusives, Featured, Handsets, Motorola, Verizon, Wi-Fi 116 Comments

motorola-calgary-small.jpg
If you thought you were in Android heaven, think again. We’ve just been given the go-ahead from one of our Motorola connects, and what you’re looking at is the Motorola Calgary (that’s a codename you might remember) slated to hit Verizon. Let’s focus on what appears to be a pretty popular theme with Motorola’s recent comeback efforts: a decent low-to-mid range handset with BLUR, and a high-end super smartphone, both Android of course. This would give Verizon customers (mostly those fickle teenyboppers) a real smartphone completely positioned for their liking, instead of the featurephones which shall remain nameless that are currently available on Big Red. In terms of hardware, there’s three touch-sensitive Android keys on the display, an optical joystick which we’ve been told performs really well, a workable QWERTY keyboard, and it sounds decent as a phone. The Motorola Calgary also features a 3 megapixel camera, 3.5mm headset jack, GPS, digital magnetometer, Wi-Fi, microSD card slot, and spring-assisted slider.
Our connect has been testing it over the past month and said the OS builds running on it are incredibly smooth as well as responsive. It’s certainly no Droid, but hey, it doesn’t have to be. No hard release date but we might be looking at a Q4 release… Hit the jump for some more pics!
Thanks, Big Ed!

motorola-calgary-3.jpg
motorola-calgary-2.jpg
motorola-calgary-1.jpg