Liquid Gingerbread 2.6

eppdroid37

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm kind of a noob when it comes to ROMming. I'm running Liquid Gingerbread 2.5. I downloaded 2.6. My question is, can I flash 2.6 OVER 2.5 or do I have to wipe data , cache and dalvik cache and then install ? Oh and do a back up first. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

OP
E

eppdroid37

Reaction score
I figured it would kinda be an update but wasn't sure. Also, how do you use "zip themer" from the market? I've downloaded like 6 zip files but when I try try to flash them ( thru rom mngr ) it doesn't seem to work.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I figured it would kinda be an update but wasn't sure. Also, how do you use "zip themer" from the market? I've downloaded like 6 zip files but when I try try to flash them ( thru rom mngr ) it doesn't seem to work.

What kind of zips are they? Metamorph themes or flashable themes?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
E

eppdroid37

Reaction score
I think they are flashable. Least that's what the guys over at the Liquid Gingerbread Tom forums were saying. I downloaded zip themer but don't know where to begin.

pdc419

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm kind of a noob when it comes to ROMming. I'm running Liquid Gingerbread 2.5. I downloaded 2.6. My question is, can I flash 2.6 OVER 2.5 or do I have to wipe data , cache and dalvik cache and then install ? Oh and do a back up first. Thanks.

Definitely wipe data and cache.

OP
E

eppdroid37

Reaction score
Any ideas on the zip themer? I am stumped as to how to use it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just wipe cache and dalvik cache, then flash. You don't have to wipe data.

random rom'd X