Liquid 3.0 Issues

OP
J

jerkwad

Reaction score
Some have used one from the Market and said it worked.

Cool - I didn't realize the Market had the default android clock app.
I posted HERE with a quick how-to and the clock.apk just for those that can't find the alarm clock on the Market (like me :blink:)

Last edited:

r1nstang

Reaction score
I've tried it and so far all the magic happens as it should. NO more weird stuff/camera freeze/etc
To address the alarm clock - one of three options. Use a dedicated alarm clock, make your girlfriend wake you up (i won't say how lol) or buy one that doesn't suck (Gentle Alarm is excellent!) or replace it with the alarm clock from CM7 or from Liquid 3.0 - Just rip it outta the 3.0 zip file or I can do it and attach it to this post later tonight when I get home from work. I want the stock one to function properly too, even if i won't use it. I've read that this fix works but I will verify tonight.

here ya go: View attachment 42063

Some have used one from the Market and said it worked.

awesome thanks fella's Ill flash it when I get to work.

r1nstang

Reaction score
flashed 3.1 today so far so good. But what were the original theme options it had in the theme chooser? I really dont like the one thats included and i've dug through all the ones in the list looking for the others.
just tested the alarm it works after I swapped it to the apk from the 3.0 liquid. THANKS!
one more question for those on 3.1 how do I get rid of the power widget thats stuck on thepulldown menu? I found how to get rid of the ones at the top...but in 3.1 they are on top and on bottom. I want to get rid of both.

OP
J

jerkwad

Reaction score
flashed 3.1 today so far so good. But what were the original theme options it had in the theme chooser? I really dont like the one thats included and i've dug through all the ones in the list looking for the others.
just tested the alarm it works after I swapped it to the apk from the 3.0 liquid. THANKS!
one more question for those on 3.1 how do I get rid of the power widget thats stuck on thepulldown menu? I found how to get rid of the ones at the top...but in 3.1 they are on top and on bottom. I want to get rid of both.

I had that happen to me as well (the powerwidget on top and bottom). I solved it by restarting my launcher (long press the back button or if you use LauncherPro there is an option in the preferences section for LauncherPro). Otherwise just reboot the sucker, that should do it? Last resort would be to try removing one of the buttons, applying it, and then adding it back to the list and see if that kinda "resets things" for you.

r1nstang

Reaction score
thanks. that works.
I spoke too soon about the APK swap on the alarm. it FC the next morning. but used TB to freeze it installed from the market and its fixed. had a few FC with camera app and with stock music app also.