Liquid 3.1 for Droid 2

Mike Lazaga

Reaction score
I did the switch from liberty and I love this rom as well. I did encounter an issue I was getting error on wifi with k
Jakesmod installed. Had to reflash and all is okay. Is there a work around so we can use jakesmod? I was using v14

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Knowpig

Reaction score
Yes. Mine does that too. But just the one tome after reboot.

Sent from my DROID2 using Obamanet.

loki993

Reaction score
Alarm clock force close and the alarm clock doesn't work?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Mike Lazaga

Reaction score
Same here alarm clock doing fc

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

loki993

Reaction score
Its the second day and battery life seems pretty awful too. we will see though. Really liking the ROM though.

thenub89

Reaction score
frustrated

so I have been running liquid 2.3 for a while now and decided to update. i downloaded 3.0 from rom manager rebooted recovery wiped all cache and data then iinstalled from zip. it said install successful but when i rebooted i got stuck at the motorolla emblem. i sbfed back to stock froyo and installed a backup of 2.3. worked great, tried again w/ 3.1 same thing. tride to install 3.1 over stock froyo, same thing. what am i doing wrong?

OP
d4dEf@c@

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
so I have been running liquid 2.3 for a while now and decided to update. i downloaded 3.0 from rom manager rebooted recovery wiped all cache and data then iinstalled from zip. it said install successful but when i rebooted i got stuck at the motorolla emblem. i sbfed back to stock froyo and installed a backup of 2.3. worked great, tried again w/ 3.1 same thing. tride to install 3.1 over stock froyo, same thing. what am i doing wrong?

liquid 3 and higher are for the GB ota update kernel. They will not work on froyo.

If you want thievish update you need to sbf to stock froyo and take the update or find the tbh zip installer. From the stock gingerbread kernel you can flash the newest liquid. I would go with 3.2 its pretty solid.

Tapatalked from a Liquified D2

Last edited:

thenub89

Reaction score
liquid 3 and higher are for the GB ota update kernel. They will not work on froyo.

If you want thievish update you need to sbf to stock froyo and take the update or find the tbh zip installer. From the stock gingerbread kernel you can flash the newest liquid. I would go with 3.2 its pretty solid.

Tapatalked from a Liquified D2

Is there an ota update to gingerbread for d2? Or do I need to find one?

thenub89

Reaction score
is there a way to unbundle titanium and install another copy from sdcard? when i try from the market it wont let me uninstall so i downloaded super manager and deleted it but when i try to install on liquid it says it wont let it install.. if i do in in stock os it will. ideas?

OP
d4dEf@c@

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
have you tried using Ti to uninstall itself? Another option is ROM toolbox (by JRummy) it has a root uninstaller built in, that may be your best option. then you can re-install whatever version of Ti you want.

-iD

Reaction score
Tibu doesn't see itself so u can't use it to uninstall. Use root explorer it some other file manager to delete the apk, dex file and data folder then reboot. Expect a few error messages along the way.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk