Link to download update for Manual Install

StylesGShmooth

Reaction score
OK, my phone seems to think I don't have enough space for the update. I need a link to download the update and install it manually. Anyone?

Original Post: [h=2]Not Enough Space For Update[/h]
Been trying to [COLOR=#812528 !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=#812528 !important][FONT=inherit !important]install[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] the update & I can't get it to [COLOR=#812528 !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=#812528 !important][FONT=inherit !important]download[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]. Keep getting the error "Not enough space on [COLOR=#812528 !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=#812528 !important][FONT=inherit !important]device[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] to store the incoming file" error. I've uninstalled some apps and moved quite a few to the media area and I still get the same message. Plus I know the file is roughly 56 Megs. My storage tab says Application Storage -Available Space 1.51 GB. Internal storage - Available Space - 10.80 GB. SD Card - Available Space 8.45 GB. What am I missing? Or does someone have a line where I can just download the file and copy to my [COLOR=#812528 !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=#812528 !important][FONT=inherit !important]phone[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] and do a manual install?

Fr33dom

Reaction score
I've seen someone mention a download cache on a similar post. Not sure about the specifics, but there is the ability to clear caches in the recovery console.

kinjo28

Reaction score
Try these one will work *22880
*22890 *28800 two of them are for signal one is for a forced ota .

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

collinjm01

Reaction score
Ota...

I need to install this update as well, but i have Clockworkmod on my phone, i tried doing it OTA and it fails. Can i do manual install with clockwork or how do i go about it?

EDIT: so i tried the manual way and it said Error in /tmp/sideload/pakage.zip

Last edited:

Zwan05

Reaction score
So i dont have an SD card to do this and i even tried doing a system reset to install the update and no luck... any suggestions?