Link/mirror to UD 3.3 for Incredible

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
I know his site is down but I was hoping someone had it and was down to share.

Thanks!

Sent from my 2.3.4 Incredible Obsession

Claps1775

Reaction score
I have UD 3.3.1. I cannot remember where I downloaded it. I am not sure how I can share it too. The rom is sweet but I am trying to figure it out. How to use the rom and features and tweaks. Let me know as I would be more then happy to share it.
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ultimate Droid is and was a badaxx Rom..I'm on D2 and that version didn't get much love, but if it would've kept going, I would've kept that Rom long long ago..lol the dl site is I think by BlackDroid.....idk?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Claps1775

Reaction score
I have the link saved on my desktop. I will post it when I am off work. I tryed CM7 but it was ok. It worked fine on Droid1 but did have some lag and some apps I download would give me problems. The one I really like is Liquid roms. 2.6 was a nice rom. But for my phone, UD 3.3.1 works best. All I know is anything is better then stock rom 2.2.2.

Claps1775

Reaction score
By the way, would you be able to help me out in learning how to use the roms to its fullest? The tweaks and goodies that make them custom? I am more then willing to do the ground work.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
By the way, would you be able to help me out in learning how to use the roms to its fullest? The tweaks and goodies that make them custom? I am more then willing to do the ground work.

Honestly..I'm still kindof new to these scripts but..eveything else is very well known by me..lol Have you tried the v6 supercharged script?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Claps1775

Reaction score
I have not. I seen a post and a link to it. I will have to check it out.

Claps1775

Reaction score
I cannot find the sight where I downloaded 3.3.1 at. Iam not sure how I can upload it on here. I will look more when I have time to spare.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
The site you would have downloaded the ROM at was UltimateDroid.com. However, since theblackdroid has gone MIA his servers are no longer maintained and the site is down. This will also effect many of the tweaks and scripts built into the ROM. Much of the stuff for the tweaks used to be downloaded from the same servers that are not down, meaning they will not work sadly.

Claps1775

Reaction score
I downloaded mine form a forum by the link. I cannot find it again. I like UD but not a CM7 fan. Did not work on my phone well. What rom would you recommend for Droid1 phone. I like it to run fast and smooth but also where it is not complicated to us. The guy who started thid thread is MIA as well.

Claps1775

Reaction score
So the only one that I found to work is the 3.3.1 rom. Other ones after in stall get stuck at the M screen, unless I did something wrong.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Which ones are you trying?

Claps1775

Reaction score
All of them. The 3.3.1 is only one that worked for me. Droid 1.