Linear For Rubix Focused

E Mad

Reaction score
You should throw in the themed adw with this. Its sick

4b58bb44-bfdc-392a.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

What is this volume widget you have at the top of the screen?

It's audio manager. There is an apk for a skin for it in the goodies folder. Its a pd app in the market

I can't find the skin for it in goodies... can you direct me to it or give me a DL link? That skin is just too nice...

Hevy

Reaction score
This looks amazing!

I'm having some issues however, being new to android I'm not sure what the cause really is. After installing this theme my home and search buttons no longer work. Home will turn the screen on if turned off, but is not function whatsoever otherwise. Was working fine on the original Rubix before, so whats going on?

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This looks amazing!

I'm having some issues however, being new to android I'm not sure what the cause really is. After installing this theme my home and search buttons no longer work. Home will turn the screen on if turned off, but is not function whatsoever otherwise. Was working fine on the original Rubix before, so whats going on?

what did you want home to do? As for the dearch button make sure you have google quick search installed.

Hevy

Reaction score
what did you want home to do? As for the dearch button make sure you have google quick search installed.

Simply go back to my default home screen. I would use the ADW settings to make sure thats what its set to, but I cant even run ADW without the home key working.

Edit: As to the search, I have google search installed, yes.

Last edited:
OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Simply go back to my default home screen. I would use the ADW settings to make sure thats what its set to, but I cant even run ADW without the home key working.

I have never heard of that issue my home key functions as it should. I would load the rom again

*edit we didn't touch anything that would effect the hardware. Both keys work on my phone.

Hevy

Reaction score
Reloading the rom and theme fixed it, thanks for putting up with me. I'll say again this looks amazing!

Last edited:

whyteboyello

Reaction score
Clock color

Does anyone know how to change the clock color in the status bar? For example with Rubix and the Linear theme the clock is white but I want to make it red. I was on the Obsidian rom w/ the Linear beta and with the clock red (which is just a setting to change the colors) really made the theme just look that much better. Thanks for the help in advance.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to change the clock color in the status bar? For example with Rubix and the Linear theme the clock is white but I want to make it red. I was on the Obsidian rom w/ the Linear beta and with the clock red (which is just a setting to change the colors) really made the theme just look that much better. Thanks for the help in advance.

You have to edit the services.jar if you wait I can do it for you when I get home from vegas

whyteboyello

Reaction score

You have to edit the services.jar if you wait I can do it for you when I get home from vegas

Thanks man for the response that would be awesome I really appreciate it

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thanks man for the response that would be awesome I really appreciate it

Here you go Flash Like A rom this zip will also remove your data Throttling

iav7b.png

thelionelking

Reaction score
I don't want the red clock, I like the white clock, but I do want to remove data throttling! Is there something I can edit in your update.zip or do you have to create a separate one?

m4knor

Reaction score
Gingerbread keyboard

So I really like the theme except I don't like to use the MT keyboard, as I prefer the leaked gingerbread one that comes with Rubix 1.9.5. When installing the gingerbread keyboard and rebooting, I get keyboard force close messages. Any ideas?