Lightsaber

00bear

Reaction score
well i dont know if any one else has thought of this but here i go...how about limeted edition STARWARS... themed DROID ...no no no check it out ....it could have a FORCE & SITH edition like when u slide it open it would make the LIGHTSABER activating sound....the key board could have RED LIGHT for the SITH or BLUE ..THE CRAZY PURPLE for the FORCE...it could make cool LIGHTSABER ATTACK SOUNDS when texting have some STARWARS themed music ring tones and or STARWARS WALL PAPER..and they could sup up the inside maby more ram..more memory that extra JEDI SOMETHING LOL ...IT COULD BE KINDA COOL..JUST SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT

Last edited:

myriad46

Reaction score
You don't have the lighsaber app yet? It's awesome. I have also used many of the sounds from one of the Star Wars sound boards for notifications and ringtones...

Froodychick

Reaction score
That would be wonderful! I have the lightsaber app and sound board, (the imperial march is the ringtone for my office). But having the sound effects set for opening the keyboard would be fun! I'd want to be able to have Yoda give the directions on the navigator....."turn right you will"

OP

00bear

Reaction score
FROODYCHICK....that would be funny...at ur destination u have arrived..lol hahahahahaa