Lightflow

jschlis

Reaction score
I have a rmhd with lightflow installed. I use light flow for the audible and vibration only, having all led reminders off. Lightflow when working works great, but it does not work consistently. At times it does not alert at all to texts which is what I need it for. My questions are does anyone else have issues with Lightflow and is there any other app that has vibrate and audible reminders.

KaChow

Reaction score
I can't stand Lightflow. Another apk that you can try that is almost identical to Lightflow is Light Manager - LED Settings, I've steered myself from these annoying blinking lights because someone emails me or whatever at 2 am. I did switch over to one that is less obtrussive than Lightflow and imo it is much less annoying called NoLED. Instead of using the devices LED to blink, this one places little dots resembling the type of setting you have on the screen. To me it's just as effective and less bothersome, links are posted.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I downloaded Light Manager yesterday and while it seems to be okay, it won't let me cpply LED changes to Handcent without root access and it is using a lot of awake time (which Lightflow did as well)

KaChow

Reaction score
I downloaded Light Manager yesterday and while it seems to be okay, it won't let me cpply LED changes to Handcent without root access and it is using a lot of awake time (which Lightflow did as well)
in
Yeah looks like you need to have root in order to run Handcent and most 3rd party apps in JB and beyond.

I've been running NoLED which has been working out. Might want to continue either with Light Flow or Light Manager and run NoLED for your 3rd party apps. Does present differently, not a battery hog either.

View attachment 59864

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've uninstalled and deleted all 3 files from my phone. Didn't like how NoLED still came up even when I said to only come up in silent/vibrate mode. It blocks my pop up text messages, so it was an instant no-go. Funny thing about it is that I still have the notification colors from LightFlow being used, even though the app and all its subsequent files have been removed from my phone.

KaChow

Reaction score
I've uninstalled and deleted all 3 files from my phone. Didn't like how NoLED still came up even when I said to only come up in silent/vibrate mode. It blocks my pop up text messages, so it was an instant no-go. Funny thing about it is that I still have the notification colors from LightFlow being used, even though the app and all its subsequent files have been removed from my phone.

I've removed the lights as well, had a similar issue as you did. Which I just wanted that light to simply go out. Here's a nice app or should I say widget, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.motorola.ledwidget since running it. I haven't seen a light.

Eagle001

Reaction score
I have a rmhd with lightflow installed. I use light flow for the audible and vibration only, having all led reminders off. Lightflow when working works great, but it does not work consistently. At times it does not alert at all to texts which is what I need it for. My questions are does anyone else have issues with Lightflow and is there any other app that has vibrate and audible reminders.

I had a similar problem after a couple of days with the notification light working intermittently. I got a senior tech on the phone from Verizon who knew what he was talking about. He had me do something to
clear the "Cache" by holding down a series of buttons and rebooting..Since then the stock notification light has worked perfectly...I don't know the steps to post it, call over to tech support and ask them. He mentioned Motorola knows about this issue...Hope this helps...