Liberty Toolbox [Official Thread]

loki993

Reaction score
Ok, I just installed the Toolbox Donate version and when I try to access the Liberty settings it force closes / crashes. Then after the whole toolbox crashed too I believe. Any ideas?

I tried to reboot, didnt work. Just full disclosure I did install it with the free version still on the phone becasue I thought it would install over it. Then I removed the free version.

Oh yeah, Im running Liberty 1.5

Last edited:

loki993

Reaction score
^did you try it since removing the free version?

Yes, I removed the free version and it doesnt work. I actually didnt try it with the free version installed and the donate one installed. It did work when I just had the free version.

rmcelroy

Reaction score
mine FCs as well. it just stated happening with their latest tookbox update from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2.

the actual icon to enter the toolbox works, but if I try to get into the toolbox settings from the settings menu on the phone, then it craps out.

rmcelroy

Reaction score
oh, lo and behold, there is now a 2.1.3 update that fixes the FC issues. yay, go team liberty!

loki993

Reaction score
Yeah. I have 1.5 and it still force closes after the update

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

HxCZombie

Reaction score
Mine used to do that with 2.0 then I reinstalled and its working okie dokes

loki993

Reaction score
Mine used to do that with 2.0 then I reinstalled and its working okie dokes

Gotta get all backed up and learn how to load roms on this thing first. Ill get there

Sent from my DROID2

GraphicDemon

Reaction score
So I just bought the donate version an it won't load the roms I'm on 2.0.1 plz help!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
So I just bought the donate version an it won't load the roms I'm on 2.0.1 plz help!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Like I said in the thread you started about this, it is hard to help if your not specific. Does it give you an error or what?

loki993

Reaction score
aua05t.jpg
vdikj5.jpg

Ok where are these in the toolbox I cant find them anywhere or am I losing my mind? Im assuming the first one is the app mamagement backup/restore. What about the second one, I cant find that anywhere.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK I just donated! I'm happy to do it but where are all the gingerbread nightlies? All that is there is 0.4. How do I get on Gingerbread to flash this? I thought I would be able to get on Gingerbread from the toolbox. Any suggestions?

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

pressguy27

Reaction score
You can get the gb leak from mydroidworld.com and their are instructions to help with flashing

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I need to flash the rooted gb leak (not the deodexed one?) And from there I can flash liberty gb?

Sent from my Liberated DROID2