Liberty Toolbox heavily restricted

beyondlife

Reaction score
I installed Justice this morning and it's a very nice ROM. However, my liberty toolbox is extremely restricted. I know that most of the functions will work because I use other apps to do the same thing. I refer to boot animations, systems fonts, build.prop mods, etc. Liberty toolbox was the most expensive app on my phone so I don't understand why these features would be taken away just because I switched roms.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Supposedly the free version works on Justice.

CM74DX

Krunk_Kracker

Reaction score
I installed Justice this morning and it's a very nice ROM. However, my liberty toolbox is extremely restricted. I know that most of the functions will work because I use other apps to do the same thing. I refer to boot animations, systems fonts, build.prop mods, etc. Liberty toolbox was the most expensive app on my phone so I don't understand why these features would be taken away just because I switched roms.

Justice is v0.1. Just give it time for Toolbox's functionality to improve.

OP
B

beyondlife

Reaction score
Justice is .1 yes, however the toolbox is the same. The previous post is correct though. The free toolbox works just fine. I guess I'll just have to use both toolboxes for now. Thanks.

Krunk_Kracker

Reaction score
My point was though, is that Liberty Toolbox is designed to work with Liberty...not Justice. Give it time, jrummy will get around too it, especially since the Liberty toolbox is going to become a generic rom manager for multiple ROMS.

Dullawolf

Reaction score
My point was though, is that Liberty Toolbox is designed to work with Liberty...not Justice. Give it time, jrummy will get around too it, especially since the Liberty toolbox is going to become a generic rom manager for multiple ROMS.

He is actually pretty close to having it done. It is going to be called Rom Manager and will be able to work on many roms on different phones. From the tweets I have read, he may of giving mobile sensei a updated version of the toolbox to use and mobile sensei says that it is far superior than liberty ever was. So i am excited to see what he has in store for us. I am sure he has a few more tweaks to make to it. I bet by monday we will see a new updated Rom manager.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

He is actually pretty close to having it done. It is going to be called Rom Manager and will be able to work on many roms on different phones. From the tweets I have read, he may of giving mobile sensei a updated version of the toolbox to use and mobile sensei says that it is far superior than liberty ever was. So i am excited to see what he has in store for us. I am sure he has a few more tweaks to make to it. I bet by monday we will see a new updated Rom manager.

I am pretty sure its going to be called ROM Toolbox. Not ROM Manager. Koush already has an app using the ROM Manager name.

CM74DX

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
He just sent a tweet out about this very thing. Very, very soon it will be a universal toolbox. Actually, about 80% of it works on my d2 running cm7 right now.

CM74D2

Krunk_Kracker

Reaction score
He just sent a tweet out about this very thing. Very, very soon it will be a universal toolbox. Actually, about 80% of it works on my d2 running cm7 right now.

CM74D2
I follow him...I didn't get that tweet...Lemme go check.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
jrummy16: Liberty Toolbox is transforming into ROM Toolbox. The new settings is getting ridiculously awesome. Will be usable on any rom & phone :)

And then mobile sensei tweeted to him how sweet the new toolbox was.

I'm sure it will be here soon.
CM74D2

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hopefully, I don't have to buy the new toolbox.

CM74DX