Liberty Theme Screenshots

Fabyloso

Reaction score
First, want to say I love the ROM, and love the Liberty Toolbox! Great work Liberty Team!

Ok, I want to try some of the themes, and I know all/most of the themes are posted throughout this forum. Although, can someone add screenshots of each theme into this thread?

Thanks!

nycorduroy

Reaction score
I agree with guys above. Screen shots would be nice to see for all available themes. Save some time, ya know, instead of having to try all out till you find one you like.

Jordan8

Reaction score
Here's UD
aefd029e-ffb6-fa3b.jpg
aefd029e-ffc8-efc7.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dead5hea

Reaction score
aefca386-8c93-9d61.jpg
aefca386-8caf-4469.jpg

UD and Liberty theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

nycorduroy

Reaction score
those docks and the icons most likely do not come with the themes. They are usually downloaded/installed by the user. search for LP docks and word icons in google or on the forums. You'll see tons of possibilities.

kameleongt

Reaction score
here is my liberty with lpp and changed the icons on the bottom going to try and convert a whole set for people who like the icons hopefully sooner than later. if anyone has an almost or pretty full set of icons I can convert help would be appreciated. the battstatt just gives preset colors so I couldnt' change that :( thats why the color is off.

CAP201101121414.jpg

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Mysterious Beast is my favorite....clean...real clean.

EDIT: how do you post your picture full size in the forum? without having to click the attachment to view full size?