Liberty GB v.3 Rocks

dlion16

Reaction score
how did you get up to v.3? i flashed it from the toolbox, but on the lock screen it says liberty gb v0.1.

Halfie

Reaction score
There's a problem with build.prop but even if it says Liberty v1 and u flashed v3 then u are on v3. So no worries. Everyones say v1. I changed mine to say v3 in terminal just for kicks :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

JNEHAMA

Reaction score
Using v.3 with imoseyon 6.2.1 tweaks and batt/speed is beyond awesome. Liberty GB is a complete win and made donating 5.00 a pleasure. Thanks rummy and imoseyon.

Also jrummy oc on board of course.

I agree completely. I don't know how to make all the tweaks manually but flashing the imoseyon universal zip works great. Only thing is I have to reflash it after theming. But that's not a real issue.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

twiyojdi

Reaction score
EDIT: Had USB Debugging enabled, disabled it and now it works!

Hi, I am having issues installing v0.3.

I was on Liberty 2.0.1. I sbfed back to .340, rerooted and installed liberty gingerbread v0.1.

I downloaded v0.3 but when I try to boot into recovery, I just get a blank screen. I have also tried installing directly from the toolbox but also get a blank screen.

Anyone know why this might be happening? Thanks!

Last edited:

dlion16

Reaction score
i installed .3 from the toolbox (it says .1 when done but i heard that johnny messed up the text descriptor, it is actually .3).

then i updated the toolbox and installed .4.