Liberty Flashed, keyboard lights?

Lunatics

Reaction score
Error message still comes up for whatever reason with that one however both lights work now, thanks a lot. Also I'm using Gscript.

baker1md

Reaction score
Excellent. The error is probably because Gscript is executing before its granted root. Make sure the box for use root is checked. You can also ad the command "su" at the start of the sript to be sure.

from D2G duh..

buryboi

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
droidtwoglobalgetrdonedevteam.webs.com
@baker,

What I've got is a script that starts the two light scripts, it looks like this:

Code:
#!/system/bin/sh
keyboardlights.sh

softkeylights.sh

Because each of the light scripts are open ended while scripts, the first one starts, but never loads the second one.

You seem like you know a bit about scripts, what can I do to make it start the first light script and then continue on to the next one.

Edit: Nevermind,

Code:
nohup keyboardlights.sh &
nohup softkeylights.sh &

fixed it!

Romer_v7 released in the original Thread Here

Last edited:

baker1md

Reaction score
Nice solution! I'm happy I could help out with romer 7. This is great stuff.

My fix incapsulated both events in functions of the same script droped that into /system/etc/init.d and created a config file for timeout variable adjustment I'm working on a script to change config values from terminal so I can keep the files on the ro mount. If you want ill upload them once I'm sure they are bugless. wow! great day off for me hacking out my droid.

from D2G duh..