Liberty 3v2 - What font is in this ROM? How can I restore contacts after flashing?

officespace

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a complete noob. I just rooted my phone and installed liberty 3v2. Awesome experience so far. A few questions:

What font comes with this liberty 3v2 ROM? What font is in the stock 2.3.3 ROM for droid x? Where do I go to view these font settings?

Before I flashed, I backed up most of my apps + system data with titanium backup. What app / data do I need restore from titanium backup in order to get my contacts back? Likewise for sms messages - sms message app data was backed up with titanium backup, how can I restore it with this new ROM? I've tried restoring the "Text Messaging" application and data from titanium backup, but it hangs when I attempt to do this.

I'd appreciate any help on any of these questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:

wdcspurs

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a complete noob. I just rooted my phone and installed liberty 3v2. Awesome experience so far. A few questions:

What font comes with this liberty 3v2 ROM? What font is in the stock 2.3.3 ROM for droid x? Where do I go to view these font settings?

Before I flashed, I backed up most of my apps + system data with titanium backup. What app / data do I need restore from titanium backup in order to get my contacts back? Likewise for sms messages - sms message app data was backed up with titanium backup, how can I restore it with this new ROM? I've tried restoring the "Text Messaging" application and data from titanium backup, but it hangs when I attempt to do this.

I'd appreciate any help on any of these questions.

Thanks!
I use an app from the market called SMS backup. Just back it up and restore as needed. I use Titanium to back up all of my apps. The paid version makes it an easy process. As far as contacts, I usually just go under the settings feature when in the contacts, and export contacts to your SD card. Flash the new ROM and import them and you are good. You can also set up your gmail account to backup contacts, which is what I have used most recently. The 3rd option is the VZW Backup Assistant, which this ROM does have the capability of using. Fonts can be changed using the ROM Toolbox app, which is worth the $5 as well. MAny more options with it.