[ROM] Liberty 3 - The Eagle soars again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaaaad

Reaction score
indeed it does. but what baffles me is how i didnt do any of that and yet the roms works fine. o.o

It may work fine for you now but if you experience any bugs down the road don't expect to get any support. When a dev tells you the ROM is based on the official OTA and not the leak I would listen to what they say.

KalKal

Reaction score
It may work fine for you now but if you experience any bugs down the road don't expect to get any support. When a dev tells you the ROM is based on the official OTA and not the leak I would listen to what they say.

i used OTA. i never had the need for a leak.

sslovell78

Reaction score
I have found a bug... the Home and Back physical keys are backwards. Somehow the mapping has changed I would assume.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Reaction score
Need help. Just installed. Liberty and have two questions. One where is the customizer. When I go into lib settings all I get is lockscreen settings. And aalso I cand add the dialer to the launcher.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Reaction score
Also the change battery in the romtoolbox doesn't work

Nevermind I guess it just had to get toba round number.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited:

dudemansir

Reaction score
how is battery life on this thus far. after endless tweaks on CM7 i am just incredibly unimpressed with the battery life.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you read the description, you'll see this is just the base. Customizer is coming with the next update :)

dudemansir

Reaction score
does liberty have that delicious action strip pulldown that CM7 has? man i love that thing.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It does. Only problem is that it's not modifiable yet. You have to accept the icons and functions that come with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.