Liberty 2.0 Public Release tonight?

Skyrocketing

Reaction score
According to jrummy's Twitter post yesterday (April 5th), 2.0 will be released to the public tonight:

newguy467:
@jrummy16 when will Liberty 2.0 be for public I would donate but I don't have a job :-(​

jrummy16:
@newguy467 1 week from release, which is tomorrow night ;)

If you want, you can check for yourself: Twitter

jocko1

Reaction score
I saw that as well on twitter. I'm simply itching for 2.0!

Cwagmire

Reaction score
I saw it on Twitter as well. Can't wait!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

jhkang

Reaction score
i have a feeling it may be delayed...

ps, trying to tell myself to wait a bit longer
:icon_ banana:

Phaze08

Reaction score
Jrummy16 is from california, so he is behind alot of us. For instance, if he releases it at midnight it would 4am in my time zone. If some of you live In the west it might be late for you. Try and be patient jrummy16 is hard at work I'm sure.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

luther1517

Reaction score
Jrummy16 is from california, so he is behind alot of us. For instance, if he releases it at midnight it would 4am in my time zone. If some of you live In the west it might be late for you. Try and be patient jrummy16 is hard at work I'm sure.

Thanks for the update/sage advice...?

Phaze08

Reaction score
I'm just letting those who think it might be delayed know this.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let's hope the kinks are worked out. I don't know though. I am rather fond of GB....don't know if I will change or not.

Either way I am happy to see L2.0 coming out. They still got my donations.

MasteRaven

Reaction score
Donate version question

So if I'm using donate version of 2.0, will I need to flash the final release or can I just update?

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
So if I'm using donate version of 2.0, will I need to flash the final release or can I just update?

I'm sure he'll let us know. Are there any horrible bugs in the donate version? I'm debating whether or not to donate. I'm REALLY tight for cash so I can just wait a day till the final public release is out. Is it fast?

MasteRaven

Reaction score

I'm sure he'll let us know. Are there any horrible bugs in the donate version? I'm debating whether or not to donate. I'm REALLY tight for cash so I can just wait a day till the final public release is out. Is it fast?

It is somewhat faster. I really like the new Liberty Toolbox, as it has more options and a built in cache dump schedular.

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
awesome! Can't wait. Speed is also a lot of perception, ya know? Gingerbread just felt fast. I'll prolly still flash this. I do like the idea of cache dump schedule. Nice. Maybe I will donate! :p

MasteRaven

Reaction score
awesome! Can't wait. Speed is also a lot of perception, ya know? Gingerbread just felt fast. I'll prolly still flash this. I do like the idea of cache dump schedule. Nice. Maybe I will donate! :p

How is Gingerbread?