LG wireless charging pad

eeeeevo

Reaction score
Hey all, got me a wireless charging setup for my vehicle and let me tell its super superb. Here's what I got: LG wcp300, smart fit2 car cradle by LG, and the proclip centermount dashboard kit from PROCLIPS USA. After I hooked all this up I was glad I did. What great about the LG wcp300 is that the cord is of a usb type which can be moved from car to home if u like. I bought two for convenience reasons + its only $39.99 at your Verizon store.
The other pads don't even offer the usb hookups. The Nokia carcharger basically don't accomodate the proclips hookup so either u place it on the left side of your windshield bc mounting it in the center is illegal and a possible ticket. Or if your car can mount the dock on your center dash that is still bad bc u still have to lean forward to get to it. I find the proclips a better idea bc its closer to u when sitting in your vehicle. And the OWLPAD which I had is a bad product bc the first one I got broke on me after 2 months of use. I did get a replacement but that didn't even work at all. So I'm now waiting for another one which should be delivered this week. Plus u have a special cord that is a cigarette plug for the car.
Overall the LG is a better product and is transferable from your car to your home which is a big plus

wcjeep

Reaction score
We have three of the lg qi chargers. They work great.