Enable Wireless Charging On The LG G4 With A Sticker!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

One of the major bummers of the LG G4 was the fact that it doesn't include a QI charging capable back cover. The Galaxy S6, S6 Edge have the feature built in, and by now you would expect modern flagships to have the feature by default. Some car companies and even furniture companies like IKEA are banking on the fact that phones will eventually all be shipped with wireless charging capabilities and are building wireless charge pads into their products.

There is now a pretty easy way to enable wireless charging on your LG G4. NetWisdom has released an easy install sticker that places an IC and NFC chip on your phone's back. To Install you will replace the existing sticker on the inside of the phone's back cover with this one. This should work well as long as you are not using a case. With a case on charge times will be drastically slowed down. Of course this only works if you have a compatible wireless charge pad. Grab your Wireless Charging sticker below.

via Amazon

RyanPm40

Reaction score
What is in the existing sticker that is being replaced? Just NFC? Just wondering because I'm considering getting this phone when my contract is up and I don't want to remove something and accidentally break something too important ;P, although this looks like a very simple and straight-forward process.

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Interesting does it work on verizon g4 and i use cases so i need a solution that would work w a case. Can you also recommend a wireless charger?