LG V10 is Coming to AT&T and T-Mobile This Week

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
LG-V10-hero-lineup.jpg

For folks interested in the latest smartphone that LG is offering, (as long as you are on AT&T or T-Mobile), later this week will be your chance to order it. The LG V10 will go on sale at AT&T and T-Mobile websites on October 27th and October 28th (respectively).

On the 27th, You can get the AT&T version in black or opal blue colors for $250 on contract or $29 per month for 24 months. AT&T offers some perks with that hefty price. You also get a 200GB microSD card, an extra battery and a charging cradle. With T-Mobile, October 28th is your date. You can order the LG V10 for $25 per month for two years or $600 outright.

The phone won't be available in their stores until November 6th for AT&T and October 30th for T-Mobile.

As a refresher, here's a link to the solid specs for this device: LG Officially Unveils New Flagship Smartphone, the LG V10; Full Specs & Features | Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Here's a separate thread for more discussions on the LG V10: The Official LG V10 Thread | Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Source: AT&T, T-Mobile

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
How can VZW lag so far behind LOL :)...

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I'm dragging the wife into Tmobile when I arrive back in town to have her look at this phone and the i6S.

It's time to retire her Note 4. I just wish they had the 6P in there to compare as well.

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
Just went to the AT&T website. The phone is available but it doesn't say anything about the extra items mentioned above. I'm thinking this will be my new phone though.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Just went to the AT&T website. The phone is available but it doesn't say anything about the extra items mentioned above. I'm thinking this will be my new phone though.
Extras you get from LG website once you purchase phone..

"If you purchase an LG V10 before November 15th, LG will throw in a free spare 3,000mAh battery, a charging cradle and a 200GB SanDisk microSD card slot to bulk up the phone’s storage space. LG reckons that all of these freebies are worth around $300.

To claim your free goodies, you will need to provide proof of purchase from AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon through the website redemption page, which will go live tomorrow. Alternatively, you can buy a V10 through the LG website. Orders should go live soon, but until then you can sign-up to receive a notification as soon as the phone becomes available."

S6E+ tapatalk

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx

"If you purchase an LG V10 before November 15th, LG will throw in a free spare 3,000mAh battery, a charging cradle and a 200GB SanDisk microSD card slot to bulk up the phone’s storage space. LG reckons that all of these freebies are worth around $300.

To claim your free goodies, you will need to provide proof of purchase from AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon through the website redemption page, which will go live tomorrow. Alternatively, you can buy a V10 through the LG website. Orders should go live soon, but until then you can sign-up to receive a notification as soon as the phone becomes available."

S6E+ tapatalk
That is impressive...

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan

S6E+ tapatalk

Gotcha. Pretty impressive list of freebies though.