LG Optimus 2X Video Demo

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;Dvvtl6pSNp8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvvtl6pSNp8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - LG Optimus 2X hands-on[/video]

If you’re like me, you are somewhat interested in how the LG Optimus 2X is received; this interest most likely stems not from a possible future purchase of this device but because Verizon is getting essentially the same thing with the new LG revolution. Nevertheless, AndroidCentral just received and quickly wrote about their very own Optimus 2X. They seem very happy with the appearance and performance of the new device. They posted the video above to express their feelings of the Android phone, and also give you a tour of what to expect if you purchase this GSM device.

What do you think of the Optimus 2X? Do you like it more than the new LG Black or is the Revolution what interests you now? Let us know what you think of LG’s attempt to take over the Android market.

Source (Hands-on with the LG Optimus 2X | Android Central)

Last edited by a moderator:

creaky

Reaction score
I'd be much more interested if the Revolution was dual core.

brando56894

Reaction score
Not bad, definitely going to wait though (considering I have to). My next phone has to be perfect since I'm going to be stuck with it for a year.