LG Introduces the Optimus Black at CES

Reaction score
What does the Revolution have? 512 like the Bionic? I'm anxious to do a head-to-head comparison between the two and see which wins, matching up spec to spec. They seem "fairly even" right now, except the potential for the developer community, which no one really knows yet just how locked down they will each be. Might come down to UI and a couple key specs/capabilities.

Reaction score
Just saw a demo video of the LG Revolution. It looks to be "Binged"! FAIL! Why Verizon? Can't you take the hint that NO ONE likes Bing? It is a far inferior browser to Google. Hopefully this will change by the time production units roll out, but I'm not holding my breath. Looks like I'll be going with the Thunderbolt or Bionic.

h4ck3d

Reaction score
Any info on rooting the optimus?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

creaky

Reaction score
Just saw a demo video of the LG Revolution. It looks to be "Binged"! FAIL! Why Verizon? Can't you take the hint that NO ONE likes Bing? It is a far inferior browser to Google. Hopefully this will change by the time production units roll out, but I'm not holding my breath. Looks like I'll be going with the Thunderbolt or Bionic.

And guess what: the Revolutions isn't dual core. I thought this might be an option along with the Bionic. Not anymore....