LG Introduces the Optimus Black at CES

Reaction score
I think LG Black will ahead to tmobile and LG 2x will be on verzion network.

just wild guess

rybnik

Reaction score
I think LG Black will ahead to tmobile and LG 2x will be on verzion network.

just wild guess

Way to kill the buzz...I was hoping that the Optimus 2x AND the Black would be heading to Big Red!!!
:icon_evil:

Emmexx

Reaction score
There is still the Revolution to be announced today for Verizon. Also, I don't see LG announcing this and the limiting it to one network. Time will tell of course
:)

Via Mobile

ucpro

Reaction score
has anyone realized that nfc hasn't been mentioned at all for any of these phones, or did i miss somethin

Jmart922

Reaction score
LG optimus 2x uses the tegra 2, the LG black uses an omap 1http://mobile.pcmag.com/device2/article.php?CALL_URL=http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2375146,00.aspghz people

Jmart922

Reaction score
Yeah would of been sweet, I'm on Verizon and I'm seriously thinking of getting the Optimus 2x, awaiting full specs

loki993

Reaction score
Looks like the front-facing camera adds allot of extra real estate to the top part of the phone. I wonder if that will be an issue for those (i.e. me) who don't plan to use that camera.

Agreed. I dont get the whole craze for a front facing camera like all of a sudden its a cant live without feature. Its nothing Ill even use. Just give me a dual core LTE phone with a 4 inch screen and make it as small as possible. Dont need a front facing camera, dont need a keyboard.

Jmart922

Reaction score
Heard T-Mobile but any word on optimus coming to Verizon? ?

Reaction score
So someone please correct me if I am wrong, but it appears that both the Optimus Black and Optimus 2X are both going to T-Mobile, while the Revolution will go to Verizon. Does that sound right?

That's too bad, I was hoping the Black could be thrown in the mix on VZW, so now it looks like its a choice between the Thunderbolt, Bionic, and Revolution for those in the market in the next 1-4 months.

BGKris

Reaction score
So someone please correct me if I am wrong, but it appears that both the Optimus Black and Optimus 2X are both going to T-Mobile, while the Revolution will go to Verizon. Does that sound right?

That's too bad, I was hoping the Black could be thrown in the mix on VZW, so now it looks like its a choice between the Thunderbolt, Bionic, and Revolution for those in the market in the next 1-4 months.

Seems about right. Revolution seems like a winner so far. I wish it had 1gb memory though

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App