lg g2 vs note 3?

matt192004

Reaction score
Does this phone are the note 3 support the facebook home application (like the htc one does) I currently have a droid 4 and am considering upgrading my phone so which phone is the best between the lg g2 and the samsung galaxy note 3?

destin246

Reaction score
Have you considered the moto x it is flawless and the fastest phone I've ever had. Coming from a DROID 3. Also kitkat has already rolled out.

OP
M

matt192004

Reaction score
My appologies I meant 2 say I current own a motroola droid 4 and no wanting a fast phone top of the line and the only 2 out right now that interest me is the note 3 and the lg g2 BUT i want a phone that supports the facebook home application without having to be rooted thats why i am wondering does either one are both of these phones support the application and how is the camera speed in both phones any lag etc?

destin246

Reaction score
I have no experience with Facebook home but the moto x is top of the line lol and fast

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Both great phones. . Note 3 doesn't support it from what I can see. .

N3 tapa

Astrix

Reaction score
OP
M

matt192004

Reaction score
ok thats amazing the galaxy note 3 doesnt support it does the lg g2 support facebook home? to check it open browser type in facebook home on google search scroll down and u will see download it should take u 2 google play store and thatll tell you if it supports it are not.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
According to the Play store screen shot it only works on a few models, neither the G2 or Note3 being listed.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
s pen aholic in Beast Mode (Notetoo)

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Other than the s pen features of the Note3 the biggest differences are the G2 seems to be more than just a little better in the reception area when having a weaker signal. If your reception is weak at best in much of your day I'd suggest go with the G2. Other than that either one is a winner.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
s pen aholic in Beast Mode (Notetoo)

acousticshade

Reaction score
I'll second what Mark said. Samsung phones typically struggle with reception in fringe areas. Screen size is the other biggest difference. Try both & then decide.

If both are too big for you,then the moto-x, nexus 5 or HTC one are smaller,but don't compare hardware wise to the G2 or N3.

NOVICE

Reaction score
I'm committed to the Galaxy Note series for various reasons including screen size and the S pen.

But I fear that the reception on my Note 3 is inferior to my Note 2. Nothing more than anecdotal, haven't formally compared the 2 devices side by side.

But if a strong signal is imperative one might have to think twice about the Note line. Again, I say this as an individual who will be buying Notes for the foreseeable future.

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
I absolutely love my Note 3. I over from Moto so i was worried about losing my great call quality. As it turns out, in my area I have not had a single reception issue. I would recommend giving the note 3 a shot. I was also interested in the G2, bu when I held them both in my hands (side by side) the note seemed like the right fit for me.