LG G Watch R Officially Launches With Superior Internal Specs

Joshw0000

Reaction score
Same thing... Guys on bikes wearing dirt bike vests, chicken strips on their Shinko tires a mile wide...

Squid=poser in the bike community. Most of us just laugh at them...

Eh, I agree about that. But Gixxer is a widely accepted name. We'd laugh at the guys still sporting chicken strips, the manufacturer warning labels, reflectors, and that God awful license plate bracket.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Eh, I agree about that. But Gixxer is a widely accepted name. We'd laugh at the guys still sporting chicken strips, the manufacturer warning labels, reflectors, and that God awful license plate bracket.

I guess... kinda like how now everyone calls a gun magazine a "clip", not knowing that a clip is what was used to load a magazine many years ago... Words change I guess...

The stunters annoy me... The attitude and the fact that despite being able to wheelie in traffic, most of them can't ride for s&*t. You get them on the race track and they are usually the slowest guys out there. haha

Joshw0000

Reaction score
I guess... kinda like how now everyone calls a gun magazine a "clip", not knowing that a clip is what was used to load a magazine many years ago... Words change I guess...

The stunters annoy me... The attitude and the fact that despite being able to wheelie in traffic, most of them can't ride for s&*t. You get them on the race track and they are usually the slowest guys out there. haha

I still use stripper clips in my SKS, lol. Yes, it annoys me too.

I can ride a first gear wheelie all the way to red line (I'm obviously not a stunter). Never went to the track but I can hang through the curves.

Unfortunately I sold my Gixxer when I had kids. I'm dumping all of my spare cash in my car now.

...talk about a derail.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
I still use stripper clips in my SKS, lol. Yes, it annoys me too.

I can ride a first gear wheelie all the way to red line (I'm obviously not a stunter). Never went to the track but I can hang through the curves.

Unfortunately I sold my Gixxer when I had kids. I'm dumping all of my spare cash in my car now.

...talk about a derail.

Yeah, half the time my wheelies aren't even intentional... hard not to on literbikes, especially vtwin literbikes like the Aprilia and Ducati's...

The track is so much fun, sucks that you never got to experience it.

Now, imagine how nice this new LG smartwatch would look while riding your bike down the road? See, we brought it all back again.... haha